The new Zydeco meets the latest needs for gravel riding and forms a perfect union between race and travel. A revisited geometry: bottom bracket lowered and rear stays extended to give added stability and improved ride on rough terrain even at high speeds. Columbus monococque carbon fiber fork with clearance to mount tires up to 700 x 42.
- FRAME: COLUMBUS Zonal Triple Butted Alloy.
- FORK: CINELLI CX Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Tapered.
- SIZES: S (51) - M (53,5) - L (56) - XL (59).
- WEIGHT: 1530g size M Frame, 590g Fork.
- 12-28 sprocket and 50/34 crankset.